Established in the Year: 2018
- The overall objective of the Skill Development Centre is to strengthen the capacities to improve the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of their existing skills and reinforce them with the need-based domain specific skills to respond to the needs of the individual, society and the economy.
- The Incubation Centre strives to identify talented students and motivate them to entrepreneurial and innovation works. The incubation centre provides facilities, ambience to develop ideas, mentoring and networking to reach goals of successfully launching a startup.
- Conducting training programmes in the field of skill development and incubation for Technology transfer.
- To up-skill the technological talent of the students at affordable costs
- Creating knowledge sharing mechanisms inside the University
- Providing guidance and facilities to entrepreneurs during incubation.
- Organizing different domain specific training modules at regular intervals to cater to the needs of the youth of different backgrounds
- A 1-day workshop on Entrepreneurship held on March 29th, 2016 at JNT University, Anantapur.
- TECHNICAL EXPO for STARTUPS-2k17 held between 16-18th February 2017 at JNT University, Anantapur.
- Engineering TECH FEST Awareness Program to all affiliated colleges Principals held on 31st October 2017at JNT University, Anantapur.
- University Level Engineering TECH FEST – 2k18 held on 27-01-2018 at JNT University, Anantapur.
- Stall Exhibition on Behalf of JNTUA at KIA Motors during CM Program held on 22-02-2018.
- A 3-day workshop on Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Startups held between 29-31st August 2018 at JNT University, Anantapur.
- A 1-day Andhra Pradesh Yatra Bootcamp held on 31-08-2018 at JNT University, Anantapur.
- The Skill Development Centre (Siemens Centre of Excellence) has trained 4782 students that includes both Engineering and Polytechnic students
- KIA motors is giving training to their employees in the Body painting lab of Siemens Centre of Excellence.