The Directorate of Admissions (DoA) Established in the year 2011
- The main objective of DoA is to conduct PG and Ph.D. Admissions of the University.
- DoA introduced online application formats for both PG and Ph.D admissions from the academic year 2016-17
- DoA Coordinating web counseling of APEAMCET, APICET and APPGECET taking instructions from Sate Council of Higher Education from the year 2018-19
- Conducting the Admission Counseling for M.Tech,M.Pharm and MBA(Fin Tech) courses under Sponsored and Convener categories
- Conducting Admission counseling to fill M.Sc. (Food Technology) offered at JNTUA OTPRI
- Ratified the Management quota Admissions of private colleges affiliated to JNTUA till the academic year 2015-16
- Conducted the Ph.D./M.Phil./M.S. admissions of JNTUA till 2016-17.
- Conducting Bleking Institute of Technology, Sweden. Admissions in to B.Tech Programme ( ECE, CSE & ME).
- Admissions taken up for Foreign Nationals under ICCR Sponsoship in Various Programmes of Engineering Pharmacy and management in UG and PG.