Prof. M. N. Giri Prasad
Director of Academic Audit
At a Glance | Brief Profile | Bio-Data
Directorate was created primarily to monitor and regulate all the activities of the affiliated colleges including affiliation process, conducting meetings, monitoring, curbing anti ragging activities in the colleges, attending to any complaints received against affiliated colleges and plan for developmental programmers and any other activity related to the affiliated colleges under JNTU Anantapur.
About Academic Audit
The main duties of Academic Audit Directorate are
- Inspections by Fact Finding Committees for Affiliation
- Faculty Ratification&Principal Ratification
- Attached Hostels Inspections
- Permissions related to starting a New college, increase/reduce of intake, closure of college, closure of the course, starting a new course.
- Nominations of Governing body members, BoS members for Autonomous colleges, Academic council members for Autonomous colleges.
Students strength of all affiliated colleges: 70341
Autonomous Engineering Colleges = 15; Autonomous Pharmacy Colleges = 01;