The Directorate of Faculty Development & IQAC (D FD & IQAC)
Established in the year 2018
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills of faculty members in the institutions of higher education.
- To develop interpersonal skills and communication skills of the faculty.
- To orient the faculty toward the competitive curriculum design and use of latest technology for teaching and learning process.
- To provide the skills set to the faculty for knowledge acquisition, knowledge dissemination, knowledge evaluation, knowledge creation, knowledge preservation and knowledge application.
- To inculcate the organizational skills, ethical values, professional skills to fulfill the multi-tasking needs of the faculty.
- To provide a platform to interact with reputed industries and organizations This may promote research and consultancy projects and IPR generation.
- To abreast the faculty with advances in their respective fields.
- To keep the faculty engaged with the cutting edge technologies and continuous leaning processes.
- To produce skilled manpower of high quality comparable to the best in the world and inadequate numbers to meet the complex technological needs of the country.
- To develop the entrepreneurship development skills to the faculty and in turn to the students.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Development of Quality Culture in University.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Two Week Faculty Development Programme “Industrial Robotics” in collaboration with APSSDC, organized from 09.07.2018 to 21.07.2018 at Mechanical Engineering Department, JNTUA CEA.
Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2018.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018. Rank 1001+
- Asia University Rankings 2019.Rank 401-450
- Emerging Economies 2018. Rank 301-350
- QS BRICS World University Rankings 2018. Rank: 201-250
- QS BRICS World University Rankings 2019. Rank: 281-290
- QS India University Ranking 2019. Rank: 61-65
- JNTUA IQAC Committee is formed on 07.05.2018.