Prof. E. Keshava Reddy
Director of Evaluation
At a Glance | Brief Profile | Bio-Data | About Directorate
Directorate of Evaluation is most important center of the university. It is responsible for maintaining the standard of all the University Examinations. The main objective of the directorate is to arrange for preparation, scheduling, and smooth conduct of University Examinations, arranging for valuation of answer scripts and other incidental matters connected with conduct of examinations for all the non-autonomous constituent & affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy, MBA and MCA colleges under JNTUA Anantapuramu.
- Processing and publishing the result in time.
- Issuing of certificates like statement of Grades/Marks, Consolidated statements of Grades/Marks and Provisional Degree Certificates.
- Providing Transcripts and Migration Certificates.
- Publication of rank lists and Medalists before the conduct of Annual convocation
- Monitoring the examination system in autonomous colleges and issue of degree certificates.
- Supporting the Govt.Schemes like Jnanabhumi, Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham portals by providing the required information and data.
- Checking the genuinity of the certificates
- Helpline centers for answering the queries and solving the problem of students.
- Conduct of the Annual Convocation and issue of Degree Certificates to all the qualified students of University Departments, Autonomous colleges and Non-Autonomous colleges and Award Degree for the students qualified for M.S. (by Research), M.Phil and Ph.D. degree programmes
- Introduced Electronic Distribution of Examination Papers (EDEP) system,
- Online Examinations, instant transcripts services, online payment facility for students.
- CC footage covering the Examination centers.
- Collecting Monthly attendance of students.
- Issue of non-tearable original degrees
- Bio-Metric systems for staff and students.
- Challenge valuation, Photo Copying of answer scripts, and Recounting of Marks.