Prof. R. Padma Suvarna
Director, Sponsored Research
The Directorate of Sponsored Research is established in the year 2022.
Directorate of Sponsored Research
Directorate of Sponsored Research develops an institutional research information system for sharing the status of ongoing /completed research projects. It
communicates the information about funding opportunities to faculty to support their research interest.
It plays a pivotal role in strengthening the research eco system in the institution and also in catalysing inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary research culture.
The objectives of this directorate are to
- Create awareness about the significance of sponsored projects to the institute and to the self by organizing workshops.
- Assist faculty in writing project proposals effectively from the development of research proposal to final proposal submission in order to promote and secure research funding.
- Enhance research abilities by encouraging research collaborations with other institutes.
- Create a conducive environment for enhanced research productivity
- Strives to provide the highest level of professionalism & expertise to support & promote research environment.
Finally committed to improve the strength of research projects at the University.